Do you want to give your handmade business a kick-start?
To find clarity, focus, and a make rock-solid plan that will move your business forward?
Welcome to the Handmade Business Bootcamp - a 21 day online course that will help you do just that.
This bootcamp will take you through the steps you need to take to ensure you're ready have your best year in business... ever!
Best of all... it's super-affordable.
What Does It Cover?
There are 3 main themes over the 3 week's worth of lessons in the bootcamp.
- PURPOSE: You will get clear on what your business is going to look like for the next year - your vision. It is this that will guide you and keep you going when the going gets tough on your business journey.
- PLANNING: You will do your goal setting, big-picture planning, as well as solidify your quarterly, monthly and weekly planning processes. I'm going to teach you my simple yet super-effective Top 3 Priorities planning method.
- PROMOTION: You will create a marketing plan for the next 12 months. No more random posts on social media. You'll work out a plan that works for you - not some cookie-cutter plan that has worked for someone else.
What Does It Look Like?
The Bootcamp will take you 21 days.
The Bootcamp Includes:
- An intro video from me at the start of each of the 3 weeks of the program.
- 21 lessons here on the Thriver Circle site (visible to members only).
- Access to our private members-only FB group, where you can get help and advice as you work through the Bootcamp - from hundreds of other makers!
By the end of the bootcamp, you will have a crystal-clear idea of what the next 12 months holds for your business, and how you're going to get there.
How to Participate
The Bootcamp is ONLY available to Thriver Circle members.... and yes, it is at absolutely no extra cost beyond the small monthly fee of just $29 AUD.
If you're already a member of the Circle... your lesson link is below!
If you're not a member, just click the 'Yes, let me in!' button below, and you'll get access to the Bootcamp as soon as you join.
If you want to join the Circle for just to complete the Bootcamp, no worries - you can leave after the course is done. There is no lock-in, no pressure.
But I reckon, once you get inside... you might find you'd like to stick around.
Here's to your business having its best year ever - let's do this!