Ready to tap into one of the fastest-growing marketing platforms on the internet?
Yep, I'm talking Pinterest - and I believe it is one of THE best potential drivers of traffic to your handmade business.
Those of you who've been in the Thriver Circle for over a year may remember the #PinterestChallenge from previous years.
The #PinterestChallenge helped many of you grow your Pinterest accounts - and therefore, your website traffic.
Pinterest is one of the top drivers of traffic to my own businesses, and if you're not already using it - or not using it to its full potential - this challenge aims to help you up your Pinterest game, and drive more people to your online store.
This challenge will run for 4 weeks, from July 5th, 2021.
If you find Pinterest overwhelming; you don't know where to start; or you've fallen off the wagon (i.e. out of the habit of using Pinterest regularly) then this challenge will help you!
What is the #PinterestChallenge?
Basically - it's a chance to grow your Pinterest account (and therefore traffic to your website!) via a month-long challenge in a group setting.
The basic gist is that you will spend a minimum of 10 minutes every weekday working on your Pinterest account.
And - bonus! - I will also be sharing one Pinterest tip or hack with you each weekday inside the Thriver Circle forum on Facebook.
I've got lots of juicy Pinterest suggestions for you!
Ready? Here are the steps to get prepared...
- Go here to join the Thriver Circle if you're not already a member. Membership is paid by the month, so you can just join for the month of the challenge if you like!
- Once you've joined, and been accepted into our private Facebook group, head over here to RSVP to the #PinterestChallenge event on FB.
- Make sure you've watched the Pinterest for Biz workshop here in the Circle prior to July 5th so you're ready to roll!
- Install Pinterest on your phone if you plan on Pinning on the move.
- Make sure you're ready to spend a minimum of 10 minutes every weekday, starting July 5th, working on your Pinterest account. Ideally, this time will be spent mostly creating Pins, and repinning other relevant pins.
- Turn on notifications in the FB group so you get reminded every weekday when I upload a new Pinterest hack/tip/strategy for you to try.
- Get ready to grow the traffic to your online shop!
Ready to improve your Pinterest game, and grow your website traffic?
Hope to see you there - here's to growing our traffic - and our businesses!